Do you feel as though you’re working too many hours for too little profit?
It doesn’t matter how many business books you read; nothing comes close to having a coach in your corner. Someone to support you, to act as a sounding board and to give you the encouragement you need to stay on track and accountable.
Whether you have one employee or 20, you and your business will benefit from regular coaching with someone who has been there and built a successful company themselves. We could help you view your business more objectively, identify areas of improvement and prioritise your activities.
And naturally, we can give you that little push to make sure you achieve everything you set out to do, too.
We will use a number of coaching techniques.
• Listening to learn about your businesses and your challenges
• Questioning you to get to the root of the issue
• Advising you based on theory and 30+ years’ experience working with other businesses.
• Mentoring you based on personal experience as an accountant and as a business owner
• Holding you accountable to implement the changes that you have agreed
Fortnightly coaching sessions are by telephone (or Zoom) and will include:
• Accountability check in from the last call
• Feedback on changes implemented
• Core focus will be on new issues arising or from the ongoing list
• Agreement of action list before the next call
These sessions will last for approximately 30 minutes although your first session will be for around an hour so that Della can learn about your business up front.
If you want to make changes more quickly in your business then weekly calls can also be arranged.
Individual coaching provides the best value because we focus on YOUR issues and find solutions that work in YOUR business.
We have limited space for individual coaching so please book a call to be added to the waiting list